Special field service portable ESD vacuum cleaner & EPA blowvac to remove dust and debris from advanced electronic equipment.
EPA BlowVac Special 555-ESD-S-HEPA-GS
Special field service & EPA BlowVac to remove dust and debris from advanced electronic equipment, highly sensitive to dust and static build up in fields as Telecom, Office automation, Scientific, Medical and semiconductor & Electronics Industries requiring top level ‘electronic care’.
- · ‘BlowVac’ = Blower and vacuum cleaner in one!
- · No carrying nor investment, multiple appliances.
- · Superb suction- & blow power at low electricity, consumption (cost) by use high efficiency motor!
- · Gentle controlled ESD-safe static discharge on tip blow/vacuum nozzles to earth power outlet.
- · Fully EPA compliant to IEC/EN-61340-5-1
- · Top quality electrical & electronic parts for utmost reliability and global use.
- · Thermal cut-out & RFI/EMC filter equipped.
- · Durable compact housing.
- · EPA hose assembly extending full 130cm.
- · EPA blow & vacuum hard crevice nozzle and soft rubber nozzle. Leather shoulder strap.
- · Special 1.2 litre multilayer filter bag.
- · Advanced 6-stage (pre-motor) filter system.
- · Detachable 3 meter top quality cord set.
- Including HEPA
HEPA = High-Efficiency Particulate Air or HEPA, a type of air filter. Filters meeting the HEPA standard have many applications, including use in medical facilities, automobiles, aircraft and homes. The filter must satisfy certain standards of efficiency such as those set by the United States Department of Energy (DOE). To qualify as HEPA by US government standards, an air filter must remove 99,97% of all particles greater than 0,3 micrometer from the air that passes through. A filter that is qualified as HEPA is also subject to interior classifications.