ESD Workbench. Table size: 1800 x 700 mm - These basic ESD benches can be extended in different configurations such as Main and Additional shelves in
height adjustable, Underneath shelf, Power panels, Workbench lighting, Perforated panel, Sloped shelf, Cantilever, Corner worktop, Optional drawer,
These workbenches can be placed in a line to make a common working area with no gaps.
Universal design allows fitting out the workplace with necessary equipment and drawer units.
- Height adjustment: 650-950 mm
- Load capacity: 300 kg
- Temperature resistance: 300°
Rear racks included.
- Height adjustment: 100-850 mm
- Load capacity: 50 kg
Basic configuration consists of 4 sockets placed in aluminium case with protective contact and 3 m cable.
Panel can be equipped with additional sockets, earth leakage circuit breaker, automatic fuse and a phone jack.
- Nominal load capacity: 10 A
- Grounding cord cross-section: 0.75mm
DL/A Workbench lighting
- DL/A Workbench lighting is placed in an aluminum case with 2 energy-efficient luminescent 54 W lamps, light direction regulation and shadowless
- reflector provided. Quick switching on without shimmering, no strobing freeze.
- Length: 1200 mm
- Height adjustment: 500-1350 mm
- Illuminance at 1000 mm distance:
- 1200 lux central
- 800 lux peripheral
Table size: 1800 x 700 mm
About laminated surfaces (shelves, tabletop):
ESD laminate has the following characteristics:
Point-to-point resistance at 12% RH: 1.17 – 4.77 * 10^8 Ohm
Point-to-point resistance at 50% RH: 1.03 – 1.48 * 10^6 Ohm
Point-to ground resistance at 12% RH: 4.4 * 10^7 – 1.41 * 10^8 Ohm
Point-to ground resistance at 50% RH: 8.6 * 10^5 – 3.8 * 10^7 Ohm
Images shown may differ from actual product.